Guide Contents | Introduction | How To: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux; Arduino Mini, Arduino BT, LilyPad Arduino; Xbee shield | Troubleshooting | Board | Environment
Guide to Arduino
In This Guide
This guide tell you everything you need to get started with Arduino. It consists of the following pages:
Elsewhere on the Arduino website
- Arduino booklet: an introduction to physical computing, electronics, and Arduino.
- Course guides: Longer documents introducing Arduino: class 1 (getting started), class 2 (input and sensors), class 3 (communication, servos, and pwm), class 4 (piezo sound & sensors, arduino+processing, stand-alone operation).
- Wiring electronics reference: circuit diagrams for connecting a variety of basic electronic components.
- Schematics to circuits: from Wiring, a guide to transforming circuit diagrams into physical circuits.
- Tom Igoe's Physical Computing Site: lots of information on electronics, microcontrollers, sensors, actuators, books, etc.